You have repeatedly heard from marketers that content can gather a loyal audience around you due to its viral component. Viral content is distributed on the Internet due to the biological needs of people alone – people want to interact with their kind and share useful links. People are also forced to share exciting content by the need for self-expression when they meet a post that reflects their worldview.
Are you dreaming of learning how to create content that people will share? Then our tips for creating content will come in handy for you!
Tips For Creating Content: Quality Content
When we share tips, we always mention that in the first place, you should decide on the target audience. The audience at the dentist will not be the same as that of a kindergarten psychologist. The audience of the photographer will be different than that of the girl leading the “Ideal Wife’s Blog”.
Therefore, build on the one for whom you are writing. If you have an entertaining blog, then you don’t need self-PR and going out on stage to the glare of spotlights, so it’s not necessary for you to upload your selfie on Instagram every day!
Do you have a business theme? Most likely, your subscribers need more informational content than entertaining.
So, having decided on CA, its pain, needs and desires, start working on creating content that will be shared.
1. Solve People’s Problems. Content that solves people’s problems will always be valuable and will always have a considerable number of reposts on social networks.
Why does it happen? Let’s look at an example. Here is a novice photographer finds a client for a photoshoot. And he understands that he knows the technical specifications of his camera and its capabilities well, but how to work with the model is a question.
He surfs the Internet and finds a post in some group with 50 poses for the love story photoshoot.
Of course, such posts are excellently shared, because people, using tips, will get practical benefits. They make reposts so as not to lose information and so that at any time they can easily find this content without scrolling through the feed in the group itself.
Quality content is useful content. If the recommended advice can be taken, immediately put into practice and get the result, then it’s is valuable advice. That is what content should be.
2. Bright Headline. No matter how useful content you make, if your headlines are grey and no one reads them, then you should not hope that your content will become famous! How to create an attractive headline?
– Use numbers. Example: “10 tips for improving the sales department.”
– Promise that people will learn something new. Example: “Instagram ads in the Stories section: what is the feature of the new format?”
– Use a curious question. Example: “How to promote an account on Instagram on your own?”
– Tell us how to do something. Example: “How to write useful posts. 20 simple tips. “
3. Take Ideas from Pop Culture. You can take content ideas from popular culture. The most popular content quickly spreads over the Internet like a virus that takes over everything.
Follow the life of stars, follow the news, see what hits occupy the TOP radio charts, what new movies are coming out soon. Adapt this information to your product, to your content to catch the attention of your audience.
Take note of the tactics of Nitzan Zimmermann (the genius of creating viral content), who browses more than 1000 sites over his working day, choosing the best content that will be of interest to the audience. The results of his work are simply amazing because he attracts tons of traffic to the site!
Popular culture creates accessible content. And what content is becoming popular? This is the kind of content that opinion leaders produce; these are all kinds of incidents, events of public life.
Mass communication is influenced by the emergence of social networks in which everyone can express their opinion on an event.
If you follow such things, then based on this, you can easily create content that will be shared!
4. Emotions are The Basis of Viral Content. Content that inspires and evokes emotions can become viral. Suppose a person has a certain point of view on an event or is he merely categorical in any matter.
And so he meets a post that confirms his point of view. A person will share this post because he has such a biological need for self-expression. Perhaps they would not have created such posts, but sharing a ready-made post confirming his correctness in this matter can be done quickly and easily.
Therefore, if you are considering how to create your content, then here’s the idea for you – create stories that affect the basic needs of people! Cause emotions, motivate people!
5. Content is Not Just Texts. Content is multifaceted, and answering the question “How to make quality content?”, Make it diverse: comics, infographics, videos, podcasts, photos! Determine what type of content is most popular with your audience and adapt to its needs.
6. Answer The Question: How? We have already said how to create exciting content – to solve the needs of your audience. So, create more content that answers the HOW question.
How to choose a tour package?
How to learn to take pictures without overpaying for expensive courses?
How to quickly bounce back after giving birth?
How to raise a successful child?
How to save on travel?
People ask all these questions for themselves and look for answers to these questions on the Internet. Provide them with turnkey solutions, and this will be the content that will become viral. After all, people will share it, fixing in their tapes, so as not to lose.
7. See-through The Eyes of the Client. Not sure how to create unique content? Then look at your product, at your offer and in general at life through the eyes of customers.
Do not know how to do it? Then talk to the sales department, attend the consultation, listen to the records of phone calls, collect customer objections and their questions! You will discover a fantastic world through the eyes of the client! And you will have a thousand ideas for creating fresh content.
When creating a new post or article, simply respond to customer objections or questions. That will be the excellent content that you want to share!
8. The Originality of the Content. To make quality content, you need to try. To be original in your content, you need to work even more.
To do this, read low-visited blogs, visit unpopular sites, groups and public because this is a storehouse of original content that you simply adapt for your audience.
We don’t teach you the plagiarism, just by observing what others are doing, you will eventually develop the skill of creating original content. Try to introduce something new with each unit of your content, because otherwise, Yandex will not rank you!
Do you have a sense of humour, your style, or do you know how to make forecasts based on analytical data, or maybe you are observant and in your arsenal, there are thousands of stories for different occasions? Use it all, be original!
9. Engage users – Conduct Contests. How to get people to share your content on their own? Get them involved in creating content. This will help competitions.
Let’s say you have a thematic blog on children’s photography and share your practical tips. Run the contest “How My Blog Helped You Learn to Take Cool Photos of Your Children.” People should share this news on social networks and write their short essays. You will choose the best articles and determine the winners who will get your paid workshops for free as gifts.
This is just an example that you can adapt to your product and your theme.
10. Touch on Relevant Topics. Creating relevant content is not that difficult. To do this, you need to follow what is happening in the world, read popular blogs and watch famous talk shows. So you will always be in trend. We have already said that popular culture provides thousands of ideas for new publications!
Content should also be relevant. Otherwise, why did some bloggers grab onto the theme of Diana Shurygina’s drama, creating a kind of meme on social networks? This is because this topic was relevant for some time and caused a great resonance in society.
How to create good content? Follow these tips, and you will surely succeed!